Monday 9 January 2017

HAPPY 2017

Image result for 2017

I haven't raved once about this new year. I don't usually rave about a new year though but i at least acknowledge that it is here. I did that for 2015 and 2016. I had a lot of goals in 2016 and  i am pleased to say i met about 70% of those goals. That's definitely a win. So this year, i am going to list on here the things i plan to do more of and less off and maybe embark on.



I plan to:


  • Read More
  • Write more
  • Go to church more
  • Listen to my intuition more
  • Go to church
  • Complete my educational programme
Blah Blah Blah...Don't we all do this every year. We talk and talk and talk about the abstract new year aspirations and by February 14th of that year, we've already forgotten all about the new year festivities and are now busy with our lives and just trudging on.

Last year i did achieve a lot and so this year i decided that with the exception of a few specific goals i would just trudge on and simply "Be better". That's it. That's all the plan i have for 2017. To be better. That and few other specific aspirations, but all in all, the end game is to be better at it all, at life in general. 

I hope this works out for me and mine and you as well. I hope that we find that inner will to move on with life as it is served us and have the inner strength to change the course of our life when we do not like the turn it has suddenly taken.I hope the wind does not adjust our sails to unknown directions and even when it does, i hope we have the sense of direction to know how to go back to where we want to be.

I have always been a fantastic guesser. I could win a guess on something i have absolutely no idea about but this 2017 completely eludes me and that is why its been all mixed feelings for me. I do not know what the future holds. I cannot predict its deck of cards, i just can't seem to see past the screen before my eyes. I hope i find clarity sometime in the course of the year.

One thing i know i won't put off anymore however is writing. I'm here to stay in this space and i might as well make my brains relevant this 2017.

2017, here i am. Let's do this!

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment