Wednesday 11 May 2016

MY BLOG IS ANGRY AT ME

This is me heaving a sigh of relief before i close this site and it takes a life of it's own and refuse to come on for another 1 year. I guess my blog is angry at me.

I haven't written jack in so long and though i have tried to re log on time and time again it has just always thrown me out.

Today, I brought in the cavalry in form of  IT. Deola is our very rounded IT personnel in my office. She will wow you with the way she remotely controls your system from wherever and sort you out in 5 to 10 mins. She will however mostly tell you to restart my system when she's done. That part, i do not like. Deola! Take note.

Anyway, Deola spent close to an hour on my system today and yet, no progress. So I abandoned all my work for the past three hours and made this my sweet Blog my priority, that was of course after Deola had given up and called my blog 'witchcraft'. All because her IT skills couldn't find a way to crack it.

Anyway, i went to work on it. There were times when i had to force myself to read the codes and alogrithm yadayadayada it brought up which was the most tasking of all BUT i did not despair.

When i eventually felt that i had checked off on some helpful buttons, i, like Deola thought me so many times, logged out from anywhere i was signed on, and restarted my blogger afresh and TA-DAAA!! It opened up for me like a warm hug.

So here i am again this 2016 and with the exception of it shutting me out again, all i can say is, it gets better.

Cheers guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment