Friday 17 February 2012

Ashamed

As ashamed as i am to say this, truth is, i lost my inspiration. Hmm... There it is, out in the open. I finally said it and i didn't gag on it or drop dead. I actually feel better saying it or in this case, writing it. So let me do it again, "I lost my inspiration!!!" But do take note that the prior statement is in the past. At least i think so.

Since the last time i put pen to paper, a lot has happened. A lot that i have failed to put down, and so the moment was lost. I owe no apologies to anyone but to myself so i guess i can just give myself a pat on the back and go on like it was no big deal after all, like the ideas are still lying dormant somewhere and would be recovered. I don't know about that but we would see as the minutes rolls into hours and the hours gradually culminate in a whole day.

The weeks gone by have been fun. Yeah, it has been filled with various types of up and down moments but thankfully, i have remained on top. One thing i noticed during my time out however is that it seems like am having difficulty retaining as much as i used to way back when, i hope that won't go on for much longer though as i still have loads to achieve with this good head on my shoulders.lol.

I might not have that much to write today but, any writing is better than no writing at all. Someone said that, i just cant remember who.

No comments:

Post a Comment