Monday 2 January 2012

This new year

Its been a while I wrote anything. I know and for that, I apologize to no one in particular since I'm sure no one is reading my blog with that much interest yet.

Well, this new year certainly feels good. I feel like it bodes well for me in so many ways I just can't place a finger yet on what the euphoria is about but I'm sure that I would in due time. Of course I think I felt like this last year and all that but, I am a really optimistic person and just because last year didn't turn exactly the way I wanted doesn't mean I should stop hoping.

Moving on, I have a lot of hopes this year as I do every new year. Sometimes, I really wish I could just stop hoping for one thing or another but I just can't stop. A new year means i'm getting older and it never feels good when I think about it like that. So, I think about it in terms of, that i'm wiser, just that, nothing else.

And really, that's the truth. Since I haven't started feeling any major reflections of age, I like to believe that i'm much more wiser than I was in the past year and most times, I usually am.

Am still on holidays of course and loving every single moment of it. My only regret is that I have few days more left and I just don't want it to end. But hey, it has to.

So shake yourself up and know that there are only so much breaks in life. Some long, some short and at times, there are occasions where there are no breaks at all.

Let's hope that this year, when things get a bit rough cause it always will, we would be in the league of those, who get breaks, be it a long one or a short one. Let's hope not to be swamped so much that we can't get any break at all. Because the thing is, we need those breaks to keep us moving.

Hmm, looking at this now, I hope I don't sound odd asking that we take breaks so early in the year. If I do, well, odd is good. Isn't it? Well, err, sometimes...

Happy new year folks...

No comments:

Post a Comment